Help me grow!
- I am a hardy plant and can grow in a variety of light conditions from full sun to shade.
- I can tolerate a wide range of temperatures but prefer warm climates. Very cold temperatures can cause my leaves to change colour.
- When I’m young (till about 2 years), I need deep weekly watering for the water to reach my roots. As I grow older, deep watering every alternate week is okay.
- I don’t need any specific humidity levels. The atmospheric moisture is sufficient for my growth.
- Fertilize me during spring, the growing season to help new growth develop.
- Can Pests infest my Boxwood Buxus Plant? How do I keep it safe?
I am susceptible to many insects, most commonly the boxwood leaf miner, boxwood psyllid, boxwood mite, or box tree moth. You can rid me of these pests by spraying me with a mild pesticide.
- Why are the leaves of my Boxwood Buxus Plant turning yellow?
Exposure to severe cold can cause my leaves to turn yellow/orange. If planted outdoors in the open, make a physical barrier on the side of the wind to prevent damage to my leaves. In snowy regions, plant me under roof canopies.
- I plan to make a Boxwood Buxus Plant hedge. How do I propagate the plant myself?
I am best propagated by stem cuttings. Cut 3-4 inch stem tips of new growth. Remove the lower leaves keeping the upper leaves of the cutting intact and plant in a rich soil mix. Seal the pot with a plastic bag, leaving a few holes for ventilation, and moisten the soil daily. Roots should emerge in a few weeks and your new plants will be ready shortly.
Boxwood Buxus Plant
Have you admired those perfectly manicured lawns with plants shaped and trimmed into beautiful garden fences? It is the Boxwood Buxus Plant with its thick dark green foliage of small oval leaves which has been trimmed to make the perfect garden. The evergreen Boxwood Buxus Plant will be the perfect addition to your home garden.
The Boxwood Buxus Plant can grow about 2-8 feet tall and is the perfect outdoor garden plant due to its ability to withstand a range of climatic conditions. They also happily thrive with numerous other plants making them the perfect garden filler.
Up, Close & Personal!
Get your plants ready to slay!
100% Secure Payment
Secure payment with no doubt
On orders over ₹999.00