Help me grow!
- I am sturdy and low maintenance. My needs are pretty simple and straightforward- water me regularly but do not overwater. Keep me in any good potting mix that drains well.
- Mist my leaves several times a week with a spray bottle for a healthier me!
- Give my health a boost every month with a slow-release fertilizer at half-strength.
- My favorite season is summer as I prefer a hot, humid climate.
- Why are the leaves of the Xanadu plant turning brown?
Keeping me in direct sunlight for long periods burns my leaves and makes them turn brown. So keep me in the shade where I can get indirect light.
- Is the Xanadu green plant pet friendly?
Sorry friends, but my leaves are poisonous for cats and dogs and you need to keep me out of their reach.
Philodendron Xanadu Plant - Green
Meet the Philodendron Xanadu Green plant -from the Araceae family of greens. It has large, leathery and plush green leaves as large as 16-18 inches long and 7-14 inches wide. Being the self-motivated soul that it is, it always looks up and grows upright - It’s not a climber or a vine. It adds colour and beauty to home and office spaces and can even catch your attention near a pool or at a shopping mall.
Up, Close & Personal!
Get your plants ready to slay!
100% Secure Payment
Secure payment with no doubt
On orders over ₹999.00