Help me grow!
- Caressing me is incredibly simple, as I adapt to the indoor environment instantly.
- If weather permits, I would love to have an occasional outdoor visit (only in shady spots). This opportunity can be used to flush out the dust off my leaves, splashing plenty of freshwaters.
- I shine when seated on a porch with bright but indirect sunlight.
- Feed me with liquid foliage houseplant fertilizer that has macronutrients. Remember to schedule this monthly in spring and summer but every six to eight weeks in fall and winter.
- I am happy with minimal water. So, water me occasionally!
- What to do when you see my leaves drooping?
Droopy leaves can mean that either I am overwatered or underwatered. Modify the watering schedule and you would be best with me.
- Why do you see my several leaves turning to yellow color?
Place me where the sunrays do not touch the foliage. If quite a few leaves are turning to yellow color, probably I am getting too much sunlight. Adjust my position to avoid discoloration.
- How will you make me bushy?
Take the help of pruning shears or simply nip the tips of vines, the quick pruning will help me be neat and bushy.
- Oh! Am I poisonous to pets?
Sorry but yes! I am poisonous to dogs and cats. So, at the time of any consumption please visit the vet immediately.
Broken Heart Plant
quick and easy growing plant with its heart-shaped dark green leaves that have holes in the leaf blades is crowd-pleasing. It is quick to grow and needs the least maintenance. These can be potted in attractive vases or hung out from baskets. This is a creeper that loves to crawl up the walls, mesh or moss sticks. It simply purifies the surroundings wherever it’s placed or hung!
Up, Close & Personal!
Get your plants ready to slay!
100% Secure Payment
Secure payment with no doubt
On orders over ₹999.00