Help me grow!
This easy-to-look-after plant, also known as Blunt-leaf Peperomia, looks great when displayed on desks or small side tables. It produces narrow spikes of unimpressive off-white flowers that stay abloom from spring to summer.
- Loves raised humidity levels but adjust well in normal household conditions too.
- Although I prefer bright indirect light, I can endure low light levels at times.
- Direct sunlight damages the quality of leaves, as do cold draughts of air.
- Give a little drink, preferably with soft water only when my top soil is dry to the touch,as I am sensitive to overwatering. My leaves store water, making them drought resistant.
- Non-toxic and completely safe around kids and pets.
- Give me an occasional light pruning to help maintain my compact shape and size,otherwise I may appear too bushy and unkempt.
- How do you take care of the fertilization of the plant?
A balanced fertilizer applied once or twice in the growing season is sufficient.
- How to propagate this plant?
Ideally propagated by tip or stem cuttings. Once planted, be sure that I get sufficient bright sunlight to ensure new growth.
Peperomia Variegata Plant
A striking version of the Peperomia Green or Baby Rubber plant, the Peperomia Variegata consists of variegated leaves in multiple shades of dark and olive green, interspersed within creamy white patches. This evergreen plant’s upright thick stems and fleshy, glossy cupped leaves have a compact spreading nature. This attractive perennial, indigenous to Central and South America can thrive even under low or fluorescent light that makes it perfect for offices and shady spots in a home.
Up, Close & Personal!
Get your plants ready to slay!
100% Secure Payment
Secure payment with no doubt
On orders over ₹999.00