Help me grow!
- I grow best in lots of sunlight (remember, I’m from the cactus family), so if indoors, place me near a place where I get plenty of sunlight or bright light.
- Warm climates suit me best and am happiest at room temperature. Outside I can survive up to 18 degrees Celsius, any lower, and bring me indoors.
- Excellent draining soil is essential for me. Water-logging and overwatering is my enemy. Let the soil dry out completely before watering.
- I am tough. I need no fertiliser.
- How do I care for my Echeveria Hybrid Plant?
The major problem which affects me is overwatering since I’m a succulent. My roots and leaves can rot because of too much watering. Let the soil dry out completely before you water. Make sure Potted plants are never left in a wet saucer. Also, remember to place me in the sun.MealyBugs also bother me. Spray me gently with neem oil and the bugs will stay away.
- I want to make a little Echeveria Hybrid Plant garden. How do I propagate them myself?
I am the easiest plant to grow for home gardeners. I produce offsets (baby plants) that can easily be removed and replanted in the right soil. I can also be grown from leaf cuttings. Gently remove a leaf from a mother rosette (don't pull the leaf out, wiggle gently to loosen it) and plant in soil. Whichever method of propagation you use, place my baby plant in indirect light for the first few weeks. Remember not to water too much and roots should develop.
Echeveria Hybrid Plant
Looking for the perfect indoor plant - colourful, beautiful, and hardy? Echeveria Hybrid Plant is the perfect indoor succulent for you. Though these plants are native to dry, sunny regions, they make the perfect house plant for colder climates. Echeveria Hybrid Plants leaves grow in tones of green, grey, and blue. They are distinctive because of their fleshy leaves arranged in rosettes. They are slow-growing reaching a maximum height & diameter of 1 foot. Place them in a group in cute, individual pots for a lovely indoor display. You could also plant them outdoors on rocks for a beautiful rock garden or a Japanese Garden.
Up, Close & Personal!
Get your plants ready to slay!
100% Secure Payment
Secure payment with no doubt
On orders over ₹999.00