Help me grow!
- I can easily be regenerated by the method of stem cuttings.
- Feed me with a balanced fertilizer, 0-20-10 or 5-10-5 ratio every 2 weeks. I am least hungry in winters, do not fertilize me often then.
- Please repot me every two to three years.
- I will look and grow beautifully in your shady balconies.
- I grow merrily when exposed to almost 4 hours of filtered sunlight daily. Sun tanning is fun indeed!
- Why do you see me drooping?
Feeding me with too little or too much of water can make me droop. Fix your watering schedule to stop my drooping.
- Why are the leaves falling off me?
Excess moisture can lead to root rot and subsequently for my leaves to fall off. Water me only when the top 2 inches of the soil feels dry.
- Why are my leaves turning yellow?
Overwatering will lead to the yellowing of leaves. And they eventually will drop off. Check the soil. If the soil is damp, wait for it to completely dry out before re-watering.
- Am I safe for pets?
No, I am highly toxic to pets. Please be aware!
Jade Plant Mini
You would be happy to know that this classy ornamental plant with waxy, fleshy green leaves is a flexible and quite easy growing succulent that will amaze you by bringing along luck into your house! Bring home this appealing plant that grows with thick woody stems and plump oval-shaped leaves, which look like a miniature tree. This plant can be easily maintained and pruned to any shape you want, making it ideal for both homes and offices.
Up, Close & Personal!
Get your plants ready to slay!
100% Secure Payment
Secure payment with no doubt
On orders over ₹999.00