Help me grow!
- As an indoor plant, I need bright indirect sunlight. Direct sunlight can cause my leaves to fade and lose their markings.
- “Little and often” should be the policy as far as watering me goes. Keep my soil damp but not waterlogged.
- I love high humidity levels and to improve humidity you may have to mist my leaves from time to time.
- The leaf tips of my Calathea Roseopicta Dottie plant are brown. What could be the reason?
This is my way of communicating to you that I am not receiving enough humidity. Do mist my leaves regularly or shift me to a more humid room like the bathroom or kitchen.
- The leaves of my Calathea plant are curling at the tips. What am I doing wrong?
This is a sign that I need more water. Keep me evenly moist at all times but not soggy.
- Is my Calathea plant safe for my pets?
Yes, I am pet friendly and absolutely safe.
Calathea Roseopicta Dottie
The Calathea Roseopicta Dottie is an evergreen perennial native to the tropical Americas. Its deep green burgundy leaves have a hashed pink border and a central pink stroke.The underside of the leaves is pink in colour too. It is sure to be the showstopper at your house parties! It grows upto a height of 40-60 cms and is a low maintenance and air purifying plant. Bring home this plant to add a touch of colour contrast to your green space.
Up, Close & Personal!
Get your plants ready to slay!
100% Secure Payment
Secure payment with no doubt
On orders over ₹999.00