Help me grow!
- Hey guys, keep me on your north-facing window sill and I will grow into a lovely, compact plant with beautiful color textures on my leaves.
- I love the morning sun and I grow best in indirect sunlight.
- Water me every alternate day but don’t allow me to sit in water for long, or else my leaves drop and I may even suffer root rot.
- I need a slow-release fertiliser during my growth years.
- Last but not the least, I am one plant who hates change - so please don’t move me around or change my watering schedules often.
- How do I propagate the Bambino plant?
In my indoor avatar, I almost never bear fruit or yield seed. Hence, you will need to propagate me with a cutting taken at the beginning of summer when the climate gets hot and humid.
- How do I promote new growth in my Bambino plant?
Every once in a while, just shake my stem gently (and wake me up from my slumber!). This will strengthen my roots and promote new growth.
Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant - Bambino Large
Often called the Bambino, the fiddle leaf fig bamboo plant is a dwarf fiddle leaf fig plant. While fiddle leaf fig indoor plants grow to a height of almost 6ft, the Bambino plant grows only to a height of around 3-4 ft. The difference in height notwithstanding, Bambino is one of the most popular plants for home decor - you will see it waving out to you from style and home decor magazine pages and the Instagram and Pinterest handles of the style/ decor community.
Up, Close & Personal!
Get your plants ready to slay!
100% Secure Payment
Secure payment with no doubt
On orders over ₹999.00