Help me grow!
- am a colourful plant that needs little maintenance to brighten your home.
- Keep in a place with a Moderate climate - neither too hot nor too cold.
- My colors are the brightest in indirect medium to low light. Keep me away from direct sunlight.
- The topsoil should be dry to the touch before watering. Watering me about 1-2 times a week is sufficient.
- Keep the soil loose and porous.
- I only need to be fertilized during the growing spring/summer season, just once a month.
- Repot me - smaller plants every 12-18 months and the larger ones every 18-24 months.
- My Aglaonema red beauty Plant leaves are not looking their best. What could be wrong?
Curling/Droopy leaves mean the soil is too dry. Just water me a little. Brown/Dry leaf tips mean I’m underwatered. Fix my watering schedule. Yellowing lower leaves mean the soil is too wet. Place me in a brighter spot and let the soil dry out a little.
- My Aglaonema red beauty Plant is so attractive that I’d like to grow more myself at home. How can I propagate it myself?
The easiest way to propagate me is by root division – just remove the pups (baby plants) from their mother (main plant) when they’re big enough and pot them up separately. Care for them the same way and you have
Aglaonema Red Plant
The Aglaonema red beauty Plant is true to its name a true beauty of a plant with stunning bright red leaves edged in green. This tropical plant is known for its eye-catching foliage and is the perfect houseplant given its low light requirements and low maintenance requirements. Not only is the Aglaonema red beauty Plant attractive, but it is also considered lucky according to Chinese feng-shui and is an excellent air purifier too. So don’t wait, get this red beauty home and place it such that it brightens your mood and home every time you look at
Up, Close & Personal!
Get your plants ready to slay!
100% Secure Payment
Secure payment with no doubt
On orders over ₹999.00