Help me grow!
- I can be propagated by the method of stem cutting. Dip in water until the roots crawl out, then pot me with appropriate soil.
- Fertilize me just once or twice in a year with a slow-releasing fertilizer that lets out nutrients uniformly.
- Repot me once a year into a larger pot. Refresh the soil while repotting and select a slightly larger pot.
- I absorb pollutant gases like Formaldehyde, Xylene, Toluene, CO, etc. and am one of the best natural air purifiers. I give off a lot of moisture in the air and make the surroundings pure and fresh.
- Why do you see my leaves yellowing?
If my leaves are yellowing, it means that either you are overwatering or the pot isn’t draining water appropriately.
- How often should you water me?
I do not require too much watering. Ensure that the soil is completely drained before watering, the top half of the soil should be completely dry.
- What type of soil should I use for potting my Dracaena plant?
Pot me into loose soil that is well-draining.
- Am I safe for pets?
No, I am toxic to pets. Please be aware!
Dracaena Golden Milky Plant
Listen up, all the hesitant plant parents, this plant is a carefree one! Take them home, water them, and set them free. Be rest assured and enjoy watching it grow beautifully. Have you seen those patches like stars in the Milky Way Galaxy? This beautiful plant gets its name because of its leaves with milk colored tinge and also because of the starry Galaxy like patches on its leaves. Bring home this legendary pot plant to complement any kind of space.
Up, Close & Personal!
Get your plants ready to slay!
100% Secure Payment
Secure payment with no doubt
On orders over ₹999.00