Help me grow!
- You can propagate me by leaf-cutting. But the easiest way is by dividing, using a sharp knife to cut in half at the main rhizome through the root and replanting my halves.
- I would not need fertilizing in winters, but feed me with a balanced houseplant fertilizer once a month from late spring until fall repot me every 2 to 3 years, this would be the time when I would have grown taller and bigger.
- I love to be placed in bright corners with indirect sunlight in living rooms, bedrooms, shaded balconies and office desks.
- Ensure to keep me from direct sunlight, you do that and I would be saved from burning!
- Why am I not growing further?
Root rot due to overwatering may have stopped my growth. If you see a root rot, cut it and repot me.
- Why am I drooping?
Root rot may have caused the drooping. Check and treat me with antifungals.
- Why am I turning yellow in colour?
This could be for various reasons, by overwatering or underwatering, excessive feeding of fertilizer or too little light. Check on these and prevent my yellowing.
- Am I safe for pets?
No, I am toxic to pets. Do not let them nibble on me!
Snake Golden Plant
Take home and grow this plant in a beautiful monochrome or metallic planters, teaming up with dense foliage plants to instantly up the classy look of your abode. Its upright, sword-like leaves with yellow edges are class apart. This sansevieria breed is easy to grow and will be a great addition to any space. Its one of the favourite plants for office spaces owing to its compact growing pattern, a no-fuss attitude and low light needs.
Up, Close & Personal!
Get your plants ready to slay!
100% Secure Payment
Secure payment with no doubt
On orders over ₹999.00