Help me grow!
- I can easily be propagated by stem cuttings. For a failsafe propagation, choose a new growth shoot that has sprouted a couple of leaves.
- When you notice stunted growth or find me uncomfortable in the current pot then that is the time to repot and make me comfortable.
- Remember to keep the soil moist, but not soggy, at all times. Overwatering is a strict no-no.
- Feed me every 2 weeks with a fertilizer diluted to half strength.
- Why are my leaves paling and limping?
Too much and direct sunlight will practically cause my burning and lead the leaves to turn pale and limp. Move me to a place with indirect sunlight since I love bright indirect sunlight.
- Why are my leaves withering and browning?
When I am thirsty, I may drop new leaves due to lack of enough water. Cut off the browning leaf and water me and I shall perk up quickly.
- Why are my leaves drying off?
Under-watering paired with too much direct sunlight can cause sunburn which makes my leaves go brown and dry. Move me to a shadier spot and hydrate me frequently.
- Am I toxic to pets?
I certainly am toxic to pets.
Syngonium Pixie Plant
You would be delighted to take this mesmerizing plant along as it is perfect for any decor and will lay a spot of color to break the monotony of your work desk or reading corner. Use it solo, use in multiples across the space or bunch them together on any shelf – these definitely are multifaceted and stylish either way. Devoted to its name, the Syngonium Pixie is a tiny ornamental plant that grows to a maximum height of 6 to 8 inches. Not only are they colorful with their dark green leaves and whitish centers, but they’re also quite carefree to grow.
Up, Close & Personal!
Get your plants ready to slay!
100% Secure Payment
Secure payment with no doubt
On orders over ₹999.00