Help me grow!
The Ficus Prestige plant resembles a mini tree plant, with a complete tree-trunk as well as canopy and is a favorite among landscape gardeners, and houseplant experts, as an indoor companion.
- Water me consistently throughout my growing season, and less in winter.
- An occasional wipe-down cuts down dust and keeps the sheen of my leaves intact.
- Known to possess excellent air-purifying abilities.
- Enjoys bright indirect light or filtered light, direct sunlight scalds leaves.
- Thrives in relatively high humidity and thus loves to be pampered with a regular misting. Alternatively, you could also place me on a pebble tray filled with water.
- Cold air and drafts make me uncomfortable and cause loss of leaves…Brrrrr!
- Yearly pruning of branches helps build a fuller, denser canopy.
- Ingesting my leaves and the sap within can prove toxic to household pets.
- How do you keep pests and diseases away from the plant?
Improper care leads to problems. Maintaining an even soil moisture, not too wet and not too dry keeps most diseases at bay.
- How do you take care of the fertilization of the plant?
Use a general-purpose fertilizer diluted to half strength and fertilize every three or four weeks in summer. There is no need for fertilizer during the winter.
- How to propagate this plant?
Using stem cuttings or leaf cuttings is the best way for propagation.
Ficus Prestige - Medium
The glossy, golden green foliage of the Ficus Prestige gets the right amount of brilliance and an element of nature to your home or work space. This evergreen plant indigenous to semi- warm temperate zones has a distinctive shape, single trunk and aerial roots along with cascading branches of shiny variegated oval leaves. Its unique blooming flowers attract pollinators such as wasps.
Up, Close & Personal!
Get your plants ready to slay!
100% Secure Payment
Secure payment with no doubt
On orders over ₹999.00